Web browser cleanup
Run UltraSentry's powerful browser cleanup profile from UltraSentry or the UltraEdit IE toolbar.
Run Browser Cleanup from the UltraEdit IE Toolbar
To securely clean your browser and protect your privacy, just use UltraSentry’s Browser Cleanup profile. The Browser Cleanup profile is fully integrated in the UltraEdit IE Toolbar.
Simply click the US icon or select run browser cleanup from the sub-menu, and UltraSentry will securely delete the following:
- Browser history
- Browser cache
- Autocomplete data
- Unwanted cookies
- Temporary Internet Files and Directories
- System temp files
- User temp files
- Recycle bin
If you do not already have the FREE UltraEdit IE Toolbar, you may download it here:
Run Browser Cleanup Profile from UltraSentry
It's as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Browser Cleanup securely deletes your browser history, cache, autocomplete data, and unwanted cookies. Temporary Internet Files and Directories are wiped clean to include system temp files, user temp files, and the recycle bin.
UltraSentry Supports secure browser cleanup for all popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Netscape Navigator, and IE
- Click the Run Profile icon on the Main UltraSentry Toolbar
- Select Browser Cleanup from the default cleaning profile list
- Click Execute Profile!
If you would like to add other custom features to your Browser cleanup, like Selective Cookie Cleaning, just follow these simple steps:
1. Select the Configuration Icon from the main UltraSentry Toolbar.
2. Select the Profiles Tab in the configuration dialog
3. Select Browser Cleanup from the Existing Profiles list
4. Click Modify
5. Click Select Cookies to keep (Pop-up dialog will list cookies for your to select)
6. Click Finish
7. Then Click Save and "Yes" to overwrite existing profile.
Now when you run Browser Cleanup your favorite cookies will be kept!